ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: High-Impact Drill Program to Commence at Frewena - Two Rigs, page-177

1. 10,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    I got it wrong, I was told later it's a 200 series, but just off the showroom floor - looks fantastic.

I'm a bit out of touch with the models - ha ha - I bought a FJ60 with swing out doors, brand new for the business. Sold it back to the same salesman several years later for more money, but it did have Sunrasia wheels, Desert Duelers and an Old Man Emu raise. A bit rough on the highway but it would go right around Fraser and back to Rainbow Beach on one tank. H2 engine.
    Then got me a late model classic Range Rover, for comfort and off road it beat the Land Cruiser hands down, but impossible to keep the rust out and cooling system finally got it sold.

Ultimate now would be a near standard G Wagon, but could not justify the price even if we were filfthy. To do the Simpson, or just the Plenty Track and down along the Hay River I would ask Kalenn what to buy. Would the old FJ60 be a goer mate?
    It would be fun, have to rent a nurse and a mechanic to get thru I reckon.

Waiting for @allens and @Poet to crack the assay ann, unless RB gets an advanced heads up.

Meanwhile I'll be cracking a Gruner Veltliner soon, I reckon they probably grow some in Ukraine so I'll lift my glass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.