SGQ 5.56% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

Ann: High-Impact Drilling at Mt Alexander, page-67

1. 975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    Hi Mulac1

Totally agree planned depth is only an indication, depending on what was hit the geologist on site might want to keep drilling through the resource.

"but we expect the rig to be available by March."

Again there is no date could be anytime in March.

Exploration take time, money and patience

Bean counter have no time, little patience and don't like to spend money.

Drilling for Nickel is not an exact science and involves a lot of risk, as an investor we just want to see well planned drilling campaigns which are value for money. ST George spends a lot of money on exploration, baring the odd stuff up its been a long search and may be entering the final stages this year as the geology is now starting to be worked out. The fact the CSIRO want to study our leases could mean we are onto something unique and very complex.

Time will only tell and patience is the key with this type of long play.

Remember not every investment is a winner so the odd tax loss can be very handy when a big one comes along.

all the best

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $441.9K 12.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5055957 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 452945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.