SGQ 0.00% 3.1¢ st george mining limited

Howdy again ozblue,Cheers mate.Nothing to be gained by...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Howdy again ozblue,

Cheers mate.

Nothing to be gained by retreading old ground. (except for old tyres?)

I recognise your perspective and thats your right. May I say that continuation of your posting theme, whilst logical to you, is viewed by others as moving from constructive criticism to repetitive down ramping. If you don't want to communicate with JP, thats your choice and thats OK so long as you stop bombarding us with your company criticism. Why? because contact with JP could give you a few answers to most of your well levelled questions.

As shareholders, we don't want to hear repetitive attacks on the company's mode of operation and announcements. IMO, SGQ is highly speculative and the risk exposure/profile is in the hands of individual investors.

I have been in and out of this stock ( as I am sure many others have... tradealot for example has posted) I hold 20% of my original holding. I have traded this stock over the past 6 years. I have bought and sold and held. I bought back in at 0.083c after the last CR and the I exited after the Canadian stuff up. Now I am back in at 20% of my all time high holding. My recent re entry is slightly underwater.

So ...in my opinion, SGQ is highly speculative. However, whilst there is drilling/exploration planning happening in what appears to be a greenfield possibility over a vast land holding with various evidence of geological possibilities, I will continue to hold a parcel of shares and I might add or minus that holding from time to time based on my assessment of the company's probability of success.

A lot of what you have posted is good analysis ( but not all) and with due respect, some of it is borderline tedious. That said, if you go in with all guns blazing, expect to wear a bit of flak.

If you don't care to email JP, don't expect any of us to provide you with answers

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $46.95K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1188241 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 9081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.