SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there miningtragic,For clarification purpose, I don't think...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there miningtragic,

For clarification purpose, I don't think for a moment that any of us have suggested emailing JP to elicit price sensitive information. That certainly was not my intention.

Generally, JP has provided shareholders with answers relating to clarification regarding material contained in announcements. For example, a couple of years ago, JP provided me with a response relating to my question about whether or not the Paterson lease had been granted or was under application. More recently he provided expanded location coordinates regarding their most recent MA tenement acquisition.

Ozblue has questions/concerns relating to drilling information contained in some recent announcements. An email to JP on those issues might prompt SGQ to provide clarification, maybe not directly to ozblue, but rather through clarification in future announcements.

JP is unusual in the mining sector as he treats shareholders with courtesy and takes phone calls and emails. That said, he does not disclose price sensitive information to shareholders or others.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.