SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: High-Impact Drilling at Mt Alexander, page-83

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hello Mulac,
    It is the sign of a very small company mentality doing this, and in one with a very low profile. In most growing companies, there is sufficient corporate infrastructure, to prepare better news releases or to deal with investors, screening the most senior executives who should be busy on other tasks. Just imagine being on the hook to deal with 100's (or many 1,000's of retail investors in bigger companies), and you're supposed to be Chairman. Firstly, I think it's not an efficient way to spend (expensive) time paid for by shareholders, and you can imagine the following ..... "Hi JP, how's the drilling going, you must be getting close by now" ........ what can he possibly say that wouldn't be news meant for all shareholders, not just one. Personally, I don't see it as politeness, I see it as slightly Mickey Mouse, when you can hire investor relations or finance professionals, as you grow the business away from a one man dog and pony show? I mean no offence but it you raise millions from investors regularly you are legally and morally obliged to disseminate news in a regular timely manner, be it good or bad - it's amazing how often good news is communicated like lightning, but bad news is buried, and both are price sensitive. How were those drilling samples bungled and ruined - maybe I should call Hercule Poirot, but I suspect that body is buried very deep by now and may never be found.Lips are sealed.

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow morning, as we appear overdue for some - I love the smell of massive sulphide in the morning, ...... or perhaps Drongo the driller just farted ? .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.