SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Did you tell them your name was Meghan and claimed you were the...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Did you tell them your name was Meghan and claimed you were the victim of discrimination to get them to take your call? Honestly, I can tell you Chairs should be focussed on building corporate capability, top skilled MD’s ( we don’t have one), and not prioritising talking to retail shareholders personally. Just imagine, one day you might have an institutional shareholder - are you going to invite them to dinner every night? Ex bankers from second rate banks, at least in this case, should realise their shortcomings and build better people around them, essential if you are serious in growing the company, oh by the way I should say IMHO. Roy Woodall died recently - an absolute industry titan in scientific excellence and world class mine finder .. not an ex banker that makes promises but rarely delivers, via Zoom from his home office.

The ASX is full of wannabes and many of the smaller explorers are absolutely inadequate either technically or with management skills, so cherry pick very very carefully. 90%+ will destroy your capital - sobering eh ?
    MiningTragic - I still love the smell of massive sulphides on Friday morning’s, but i’m worried that Drongo the Driller has had baked beans for breakfast - the smell is similar but the share price reaction different !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.