BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Macros have been broken since March. I have come to terms that...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Macros have been broken since March. I have come to terms that nothing in the current market makes much sense...

China tensions - Nothing new, but likely to de-escalate. Biden's approach will be a lot different to Trumps.
    Mania in markets - Been like this since March even with the outlook being completely fubar.
    Fiscal and monetary policy straining to keep it together - Rightly or wrongly, it is working for the markets (not for the economy though - which used to be a reflection of the markets but now far from it).
    Fiat value destroyed day by day - Happening since March. Will keep going and make everyone poorer whilst they think they are getting richer.
    Covid 19 - Happening since March with impacts becoming less and less yet market shrugs it off and keeps choofing along.
    NASDAQ chart - Almost every chart is off it's chops at the moment...

I follow quite a few analysts that have been calling the fundamentals since March and the madness that has ensued - I completely agree yet here we are.

Some flip coin thoughts:

Rates at zero - Where else can everyone put their money if hunting for yields?
    Stimulus Unlimitus - Still printing at full tilt devaluing fiat across the world - asset values go up, to not be invested is to be devalued.
    Covid - Slowly building up herd immunity in the US and other parts of the world, vacs, recovery to follow.
    Charts - With all this money printing, the chart orientation is the new normal. Only after they turn the taps down will it ever normalize.

I do believe there will be a huge drop in the market again at some stage but it's going to take another black swan event to bring it all crashing down if it's near term.

In the meantime, we buy/sell/trade and wait for the music to stop - right now, it appears no-one knows when that may be...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $33.9K 2.8M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 16174170 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21050553 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.