BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

SCOOP and STACK have all of a sudden become a hot topic in the...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    SCOOP and STACK have all of a sudden become a hot topic in the news as a prolific gas producing play after spot Oklahoma has prices shot up.

'After witnessing WTI oil falling to -$37 last year, I thought nothing would beat that. But today's U.S. natural gas regional physical market is beyond-belief too. Oklahoma gas prices (OGT) have jump >$500 per mBtu earlier today (and closed at $377, up 10,795% on the week!!!)' https://t.co/m48OnwdxI9

The Fool article above suggests that
    acreage prices for a compensation that 'neded' to sell acreage for cash sold for ~US$ 11200 /acre.

Brookside Energy has non operated producing exposure in the SCOOP STACK region of Anadarko basin to the tune of ~400 acres. The above article base values that land acreage potentially above US$ 4.4M. Not forgetting the maiden reserve report was completed on the above area

Search back into the early announcements of this company to find SCOOP STACK material. Focus of late has been on Jewell, DSUs and ORION which is fair enough but would like to hear an update announcement on the status of the original test case project that drew me to the stock back then and provided and started me with a mountain of research and learning to O&G exposure

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.