BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Hi Najju, good on you for wanting to learn and develop. To have...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Hi Najju, good on you for wanting to learn and develop. To have a answer at you post, to begin Jewell well is fundended correct and comes from different sources of funding to be fully funded i.e BRK SHE SABO + any other parties in the working interest WI.

Future wells over the 5 year period should be funded from production gains in the well program (remembering there is already a number of wells with working interest in BRK armoury.) and other sources of capital from land acreage/well divestment and splits with other parties of interest in the split.

Again length of time from spud to completion can vary due to drilling depth, casing, fracking, testing etc. Allow a minimum 6 to 8 weeks before you might get an announcement that the well is flowing and production beginning. After that imo the IP90 or 90 day production rate is the benchmark used for overall well performance and putting a value on the well.

Company value here on the ASX seems to vary from company to company....and will include prospective unproven reserves through to proven developed producing. My thoughts is is comes down to factors in how much weight is put on all stages through to the NPV10 value.

I'm sure others have opinion to add or correct me where I'm of course, what I do know is that for the immediate and next 4 to 5 months will see a very big rise in interest around the Jewell development. Throw on more for the ORION JV and Bradbury project as there should be development in this space as well.

Now here is the biggie...opinions wanted! Depending on the capital commitments used in Jewell with remaining cash balance + production income. Depending on the WI splits can we confidently assume that Rangers (the second DSU) in the well program could be drilled late 2021!!!!!

Interesting Saturday thoughts

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.