BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: High-Impact Jewell Well Fully Funded, page-79

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    not sure how knowledgeable you are in this end of the micro cap world, but its very common for such speculative companies to end up with billions of shares on issue... look at PLS for example, they have near 4 billion shares on the register... theirs hundreds of companies on the ASX with billions of shares... its not uncommon... IMO when BRK has a true re-rate and revenue streams are strong the company will consolidate the shares, something like 5:1 would be perfect...

dilution is inevitable when investing at this end of the world... not sure what shareholders or onlookers expect, do they think the money will just fall from the sky?...

in the many years I have been trading I see this all the time, mass dilution over and over, eventually the company gets their shit together and revenue streams come to play, cashflow positive, then mass re-rate... we will see...

ITs not about the SOI any way, its about the market cap, the true valuation of what the company is worth and what they will be worth if all comes to fruition... I am invested here purely because I believe Brookside are finally making traction... time is now to invest here, funds are strong, potential is huge... still a high risk speculative stock, but potentially has a massive upside in the not too distant future..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $39.29K 3.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 11032319 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 21863590 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.