BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Ann: High-Impact Jewell Well Fully Funded, page-97

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269

I sold yesterday for .012. My limit order was originally set .013 pre-xmas and I missed out on that first pump prior to xmas by one pip. My rationale for exit was based on general market macros, and the fact we may see some short term selling by CR sophisticated investors after their shares are issued, or even some very ambitious short term shorting.

Some of the major indices are well overdue for a pullback wit reference to weekly and monthly timeframes. Check the NASDAQ monthly pic for instance, especially volume. Crazy stuff.

However if POO remains above 50 despite whatever headwinds come, BRK medium-long term looks very attractive. There's every chance POO could go a lot higher than expected too due to government policy and saudi cuts. Sean Pruitt explains it well on his YouTube channel Kingdom Exploration. He's calling for $100 oil, and yes he's in the oil business, but we could easily see $80 for instance, and probably will.

Technically the floor for BRK would have to be around CR price given POO and company advances thus far. Also, BRK has been in the .012 - .018 range when oil was about 60, so with Jewell it will get there again and especially if vertical wells are eventually in the mix (despite the larger SOI, a topic which frustratingly comes up all the time).

I think after this short term selling, if the macros hold, the big surge will come, up to around 2c. This is typical of markets. The first one or two surges pale in comparison to later moves. Oil is still on the nose too. Once that sentiment changes, and the market knows about Jewell in the days and weeks to come, then it's 2c time. I'll be watching this very closely for possible re-entry and a hold over a longer time horizon. A dip due to macros in the near term could present a very low downside opportunity. Good luck all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2897/2897523-e6a48f5c06afb3ec595226a85275127b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.328K 190.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 13005014 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 13758285 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.