MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

re: Ann: High Nickel Values Confirmed at Symo... Awonga,great...

1. 706 Posts.
    re: Ann: High Nickel Values Confirmed at Symo... Awonga,

great post. Those negative posts and unfounded speculations about "no permit" and "problems" (as if they were a fact) were totally unnecessary and doesn't do shareholders any good at all. If anything, it only creates unfounded doubts and worries and may cause some panic mongers to sell (thinking that those concerns are logical).

That is why I suggested some impatient and negative holder that if they are adamant in spreading their worries and fears that they should do everyone a favour, sell their damn shares and just stop those false negative press as if they are a newspaper trying to sell as many papers as possible by spreading panic and 'worst case scenario'. It was totally illogical and stupid for a shareholder to keep posting negative speculation about the company everytime when anyone says something hopeful or good about the company. My example of a lemon juice business owner standing in front of the stall telling everyone "could lemon juice make you fat and acidic and sick? It could! You never know! Better don't take the chance!"

Like I said before, No regular news whenever you expect it doesn't mean the worst scenario is happening. And it doesn't mean you should be spreading your fears hoping everyone will have the same worrying mindset as yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $16.56K 630.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212201 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.