A1M 2.22% 46.0¢ aic mines limited

Important disclosure, kudos to A1M and Aaron Colleran - this is...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Important disclosure, kudos to A1M and Aaron Colleran - this is underground mining .

Only a few years ago a loader operator was killed Aeris Cobar mine-truly terrible
    They instituted additional safety procedures am sure.
    It happened at night and shown to be related definitely to some sort of medical episode sadly for the operator, the machine he operating was then caused to veer and drive off wherever was operating and fell then somehow significant enough metres below, causing crushing, and he died. Whether due to medical episode or the subsequent accident or maybe both, ultimately undisclosed & unknown with some privacy for the man’s family important. ( would have all been well- understood after full investigations and accident and safety personnel attendance on site)
    Tragic for everyone, horrific for man’s family and then how had to be fully reported, terrible for the staff on duty, and all employees and staff and the company , but also the entire community locally.

Never want to have anyone not go home at the end of any day.
    Any mining tragedy is shocking and seriously upsetting for all involved with the local mine and the company management and shareholders; but also the wider mining community , as well as the mining fraternity even nationally.

Excellent management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $262.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $323.9K 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2150 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 29414 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.