AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

The chart doesn't look any better than it did back when some...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    The chart doesn't look any better than it did back when some genius decided to "give away" 350,000,000 million shares at a 40% discount, showing exactly the value those decision makers put on the company. Now, as anyone who made it past the 10th grade can see, there seems to be a bunch of mystery holders jumping out of the shadows whenever this thing looks like making a decent run. Wonder who they could possibly be and when they got their shares?? I'm just happy that all those buddies of AVL are in front now heading into Christmas. Could you imagine them not after paying just 60c on the dollar. As for the long term holders, who weren't offered a single share or option, well we're still a bit down from when we were at 3c a share and 1c an option before the mates rate raising as I like to call it. Not sure anyone at AVL is too concerned though, as I'm sure the shares are in the right hands, for the votes at least. We're just a bunch of peasants screaming in the windows hahaha Speaking of that, I haven't heard too much out of the company about employees or directors. Probably early next year huh?

It's almost funny when I see some posters on here who I know have been invested for a while (as I've seen them posting for a few years) coming on and trying to put a positive spin on it all. I sure hope AVL aren't as out of touch on the vanadium market as they seem to be in raising capital and protecting long term shareholder value!

I've still got my lottery ticket holding of AVL options. If/when this companies share price can actually hold on at about 3c, then .6/.7 is pretty good value for them I think anyway. I've said it a thousand times but believe me, if this company hasn't well and truly made some headway with raising some serious money in the next 9/10 months then the options may very well expire worthless, as time is never on an options side. However, I'd rather have paid .6c for AVLOA than 3c for a regular share, which may not have an expiry date, but believe me will fall off a cliff next year if there is no money in the bank and another potential cap raise (at a big discount no doubt) to keep the coffers full. How could it not?? Holy cow, that would be a nuclear bomb for the share price!

PS Before someone else brings this up. It is hard to believe, but there are those out there that will look you in the face if the share price falls under where they raised the capital, and tell you what a smart move it was to "take" that price. These people are so thick that they don't even understand that it was indeed the raising at such a ridiculous price to that particular group that made the price drop so much. You can't even make this stuff up!!!

Anyway, that's all just my opinion for what it's worth. Please feel free to point out anything that I've mentioned that isn't 110% accurate as I'd honestly hate to be accused of making stuff up. Let's hope there is something in this 4 years in the making BFS that catapults the share price and thus my options biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.