AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Great to have you here Quirk. I see you first posted at the end...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Great to have you here Quirk. I see you first posted at the end of Nov (when AVL was at 3c). Always nice to have some new blood around. How have you found the last few cap raisings with AVL? Maybe even when it was YRR huh? Those were the days eh? When you could sell off the options and hold the stock. Easy 6 figure gains each time. I'd also love your views on the MOU's and where you think AVL has it's best shot at raising all the money. I'm sure you're just like me (as an ex Top 5 holder) when getting annoyed when people pump up stocks that they can barely explain what product it is that they sell eek.png Anyway I better get to your well thought out points before I start my day!!

Well you'll find out soon enough, if the large option sellers at 1c pull their orders, on any move up... If my aunt had you know what's......

12 months for the options,, I think you're getting fidgety a little early.. ?Old story,, if its a little too hot for you in kitchen,, perhaps time to get out.. No doubt you're completely across the last set of options that dropped like a rock 5 months out and expired worthless. People who didn't understand the exact concept I outlined above held out for a last minute miracle. It didn't come for them, but I'm sure you knew that. As far as the kitchen I'm sure my measly holdings pale in comparison to yours, so I'm OK with the heat.

I'm with the TA boys looking at the flag.. risk reward is looking like around the 3:1 or better ...Odds look good to me..Each to their own.

No idea what a TA boy is and I'm not sure what a flag has to do with AVL and it's need to raise almost half a billion dollars, but I'm sure there's a good point. As far as "odds" go, I'm not in the stock market for a gamble. Plenty of other places for that. Good luck with it all though and again welcome to the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.