AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ahhhh I see. Just obviously a little coincidental for an...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Ahhhh I see. Just obviously a little coincidental for an outsider like me that you started posting just after a new 350,000,000 were issued. At the end of the day though I really couldn't give a rats. As bitter and twisted was it as you may think I am, I actually hope people do well on AVL. I've got enough reasons to make it worth my while to care. Not as many as when I was extremely bullish on the company, and I don't think I ever really held under 20/25 million shares (unless I was getting in or out on a short term trade) but enough to care lets say.

Oh and as far as your sophisticated TA "boys". You might want to give them a call and let them know that if AVL figures out how to get $400 million then the chart goes UP, and up fast. If they don't manage to find someone willing to part with that money for a vanadium speckie in WA with 3 or 4 billion shares on the register, then it goes down at pretty much the same rate. Now, I've only got my finance degree from a US University in Florida, so I may not be as smart as the TA Boys (are they related to the Island Boys by any chance?) but hopefully that saves them some time with all their technical computations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.