KRR 5.00% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

Ann: High Purity Alumina (HPA) update, page-12

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Have to agree with you bobbyn on this one.

All they have mentioned is what the issues to achieving 4N+ are.

The Perth Processing Plant [PPP] is their focus and direction based on the new additional method added to what they have been working on this year.

It must have been a surprise when they got it sorted with the impurities and this new method showed them they could use another feedstock [other than ROM mine ore] which no one else can to make 4N+.
    This is the "nature" of the discovery of the processing method and the real world implications and importance of this method.

Now we can start a PPP near Perth with "waste" feedstock [dirt cheap] and process to a final product. BLOODY GREAT.
    No need to start with an expensive "mine" or I believe full processing plant costing $300 Mil plus CAPEX. This can be done later after with profits from the PPP.
    Now we can look at a CAPEX that is for the PPP only and what would that be?
    $150 Mil?
    $100 Mil?

This is the REAL figures we want to see from TB. And this "first" PPP can be smaller to accommodate the Market demands [HPA 4N] [keep the price up not flood the market] and then be modular to expand capacity as required!

Then if future cost of buying the feedstock goes to high we can just Mine ore at Kimberlies , process it there without the Acid Plant part then ship to Perth for final processing at the PPP Complex. This gives us our "own" supply source of unlimited size at a known cost controlled by KRR.
    We would not be at the mercy of who gives us our feedstock.

Its really all to easy and is based on the "new processing methods" KRR have achieved.

I would love to see some projection figures for cost of final product and compare it to "other" Australian HPA companies. This base cost could well be many times lower than theirs meaning huge profits above the already high profit margins these "other" HPA Companies predict.

Also the projected cost of ore [acceptable feedstock] from the Mine in comparison to the cost of feedstock from the PPP source. How much difference is there? . Take the reduced cost of running a Plant in Perth region to that of one in the Kimberlies and add the cost of running a mine [plus developing a mine] and the whole PPP idea looks so much more promising possibly than the previous Kimberly Project itself.

The difference in PROFITS could be amazing, huge and therefore a brilliant move by management to find a better method and product with higher profit margins than estimated before.
    All hallmarks of an excellent Management team. They had a great product & Project and have possibly even improved on that by multitudes!
    It would take time to re-work the planning for this.

Look at the SP and trading as evidence. Some is buying confidently and keeping the SP down at 3c -3.4c mark always.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $741 67.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2487309 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 743747 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.