KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Ann: High Purity Alumina Prefeasibility Study, page-63

1. 5,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3671
    skypiliot,

""Like you I can have been here a long time and I can remember you posting in the past""

I haven't posted much lately because there hasn't really been much to say. We have all been waiting for this report to confirm whether this stacks up on the economic front..
    In my humble opinion it does. For us to be able to move forward this was obviously the critical factor . Blind freddy knew that.

Luckily for us KRR is involved in a product that in my opinion will only increase in demand as EV's become more popular .I think we all know that is where the world is heading . Companies involved in this sector will have a bright future for many years to come.
    I am a patient man with a reasonable investment in KRR. I also believe that Tony Barton has the connections to hopefully get some investors on board to take us to where we ultimately want to go.

As I posted earlier, am happy to go the journey because KRR also has a few other strings to it's bow that makes it a cheap play at these current levels.

Best of luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.443K 244.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2287736 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 794452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.