ADV 3.85% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

The drill rig should be pretty close to being on site if not...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The drill rig should be pretty close to being on site if not already there as advised in previous ann on the 15th of Feb.
    Next step is complete up to 2000m of drilling, JORC upgrade, advancing talks with offtake partners Feasability study and completing the environmental study.
    The TA is great and trading the trade is where most people should be at psychologically with all trades.
    Lower support zone is at 16 and even the little market dump couldnt get it there albeit delayed with TH but even with Placement ann it didn't happen. Then CR didnt happen. Finance in place and we see 21.5 mil in volume with line wipes of 20 as soon as sells built and then an orchestrated close at 1.9c in auction.
    I highly doubt that given there was a CR and placement at 1.6 and 1.8 that the volume will currently allow a sell off. The benefit to the day trade scenario right now is that all indicators are bullish.
    It is in ADV's best interest to increase sp value by getting a move on as when the finance is accessed the 2 day vwap over 10 trade days would not benefit them being low. But. BUT we currently have enough funds to push us through to 3rd quarter. The possibility of another standard CR would mean that there is certainly another pump in this baby. Outside of using the finance to purchase another asset i cant see it being used in the short term and having said that i certainly dont think the finance facility would be used as a means to buy more land when ADV owns a small country worth. There is currently enough projects in place to make the chances of that even lower and numerous announcements stating the focus is on Seymour Lake .
    ST this is going up. I was fortunate to have the 1.6 base last run and called the bag run on the day last time.
    If the results are positive then this should bust through the 52w high again.
    Huge land - ownership 100% barely scratched the surface in determining actual resource.
    SP being held down for accumulation imo. Bots are all over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.