ADV 8.33% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

correct...the same kind of non holders who appear everywhere. if...

1. 15,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    correct...the same kind of non holders who appear everywhere.

if those losers are reading this, just think of AUZ. Here was a company that was looking at many options thru the years and were sent to under a cent. Their market cap was about 20 million. The head kickers came in and booted. I started buying. I bought enough to be the companys 16th biggest shareholder. The shares went 0.008 to 15.5 cents thankyou very much.

It changed my life and the life of my family. Some money from my mothers inheritance found its way there as if it was sadly meant to be. Timing and all that. But all the while, fools and naysayers were biting, bitching and in some cases frightening people. I find their games petty but some do have psychological issues to deal with and I feel really sad for that element. ADV has the same type of insidious element but thankfully I get a great laugh from them.

You my friend and others just stick tight and with a paltry MC here, I see a bright future indeed. Remember do not be too greedy. Even those who paid 3.5c will be smiling. I bought forty three thousand dollars of auz at 2.6cents and saw then drop to one point one cents. Did I panic ? No. Did I have doubts at times? Sure, who wouldn't. But did I stick to my strategy?
    You bet. Did I buy even more at 1.5c? Yes. At 5.5c?yes. Adv should deliver a similar type of trajectory in my opinion when things stack up. Just look at CLQ to see what focus can do for your company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $6.118K 47.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41666 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 17366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.