EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Croc, I personally plan to charge my EV overnight or during...

1. 15,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6849
    Hi Croc,

I personally plan to charge my EV overnight or during the weekends from solar-generated from my rooftop.

Tesla already offers rapid charge, it has the ability to reach 80% capacity in 40 minutes or 50% in 20 minutes. I am sure I can have a coffee or have a snack while my car charges on these rear occasions.

If you didn't know, all of the major Ev's use liquid coolant technology.

Companies like FlexeGraph (an Australian company) have developed a nanotechnology coolant that is 60% more thermally conductive than the existing coolants, the increased thermal conductivity will allow for quicker charging, i.e it removes the heat away from the battery.

There is plenty of technology out there, all of the major battery manufactures are already add silicon to the anode, then we have companies like Rolls Royce, Skeleton technologies. Maxwell industries (Tesla owned) are looking at using supercapacitors with lithium-ion batteries.

I know this is a big ask for you to understand, you were struggling this morning with being able to understand the difference between Ecograf's projects.

Just to help you out, the table above (Benchmark minerals) forecasts an increase of 6.3 mil tonnes for graphite demand between 2025-2035. Out of the i6.3million tonnes, only 103k tonnes is for non-anode industries.

This means that 6.2 mil tonnes of graphite will be required for spherical graphite.
    6.2mil / 40k input material = 155 sized Ecograf production facilities (20ktpa spherical).

And you don't think one EcoGraf production facility is required. Wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.