E25 4.88% 21.5¢ element 25 limited

Ann: High Purity Manganese Flowsheet Optimisation Progress Update, page-29

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Your not wrong there! Low SOI gives us even more upside potential especially when you consider future dilution of shareholders.

Good to see some of the insight provided here. I don't hold EMN and just thought it would be good to have some detailed feedback.

if Pirate or locky are interested in another heap leach success story. CYM remind me of E25.
    CYM can turn uneconomical deposits into profitable ones due to their intellectual property. They targeted deposits that have a certain mineralogy coefficient with their process, With sulphide material capable of producing its own sulphuric acid (exothermic reaction of pyrite).
    Low opex.
    99% copper plate produced in site
    - no smelter or tailings costs.
    As well as smaller heap leach pads given short recovery times achieved.
    Seen as green
    They ran a copper mine heap leach SXEW mine in indo, in steep rugged terrain. Now have started a company hoping to be the next mid tier copper producer in australia. PFS out soon, a bit like E25 where a lot of reading between the lines will guarantee an orgasmic PFS.

Anyway, slightly off topic and don't mean to cross promote. Just wanted to show the similarities between the two and thought I'd put it out there

feel free to delete if not wanted on the thread, no offense taken smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $36.55K 181.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10623 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 8505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.