AGR 0.00% 2.1¢ aguia resources limited

Nice post ecto. Another positive announcement by AGR. Definitely...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Nice post ecto.

Another positive announcement by AGR. Definitely accumulation time IMO as we have another form of revenue stream come production. This has to, as you say shake the doll drums of late. This project gets more and more de-risked and I do see sell side thinning out. Maybe more volume will start to push the next resistance levels.

I have had a lot of patience since earlier levels, but I did honestly think we would see a higher SP especially with the last 3 announcements. I was giving it two years and making a decision from there and now we are starting to hit that time frame for me. IMO I think the next 6 weeks is going to be worth watching. I keep saying it, surely we hit placement prices soon, we just really need AGR on the radar of more sophs.

Really liking these statements at the end... “Over the last year our team has done a great job de-risking the project and advancing it towards a production decision through diligent technical work and process enhancements. We expect to very shortly publish an enhanced PEA which is expected to reflect that Três Estradas has significant unlocked value. The calcite results only enhance this.”
    “We look forward to updating our shareholders on further activities in the coming weeks including project development updates, a resource update, as well as reporting on the results of initial exploration activity on the new claim areas that have been recently optioned.”

This does seem like an exciting few months. Bring on 20c by Chrissy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 510417 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1000000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.