CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

re: Ann: High Quality Coking Coal Properties ... Glad u saw the...

1. 3,628 Posts.
    re: Ann: High Quality Coking Coal Properties ... Glad u saw the funny side :)

On a more serious note, Sunrise's post is oh so true.

"the more you reduce uncertainty the easier it is to value the enterprise"

This is the issue that everyone is grappling with on CEO at the moment, and they have been doing so for a while now. I (and many others no doubt) had hoped that the announcements this week would enable us to put some sort of valuation on CEO based on drilling results, confirmation of option exercise and possibly a cap. raising.

The only thing we have had to date is confirmation that the licenses are being purchased.

There are clearly a number of hurdles at the moment with regard to releasing news, mostly because the licenses are not ours yet. We don't want to risk that, so we just have to live with it in the short term.

I am in for the long haul, and I continue to have a very positive view on where we are heading. It is simply going to take some time to be able to confirm resource estimates (both amount and quality).

Some of the announcements to date may not be to everyone's liking, but this ain't a sprint.

I do like the fact that short term traders have become involved. It shows that the liquidity is there in the stock and I believe it has helped, to an extent, to get us to where we are now.

One way or another, we certainly have an interesting few weeks ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.