VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Well spotted Ikazo, great article to read. Make no mistake the...

1. 495 Posts.
    Well spotted Ikazo, great article to read.

Make no mistake the VRC announcement on Friday was Outstanding, I think we really need to put the record straight here on a few fronts after some confusing posts by non VRC holders

1) MNS first MET results were no where near as good as what VRC reported on Friday. As stated by SK, MNS first results are below,
    Go back to the initial met results back on the 10th October 2014 where in summary (from page 2 of the announcement) this was block F south)
    "The graphite concentrate produced from testing of a composite ore sample from Block F South contained 91.6% TGC. Classification of the graphite concentrate (Table 1) by wet sieving indicated 56% of flake by weight in the jumbo category (>300 microns) and 30% in the medium to large category (150-300 microns). " Compare this to VRC on friday reporting 97.7%, I'm expecting VRC like MNS to report better recoveries over time.

2) The Resource Volt now hold is over 214 MT, the only company close to this is MNS with the same quality and they are capped at over $300 million ! There is a couple minnows running around with 10 mt resources, but really, these guys can't be serious, no major funder is going to back a project with 10 mt. There are other companies are up in the mountains (near Mahenge), I won't mention them by name but we know who they are, they don't have anywhere near the infrastructure and sadly don't have the same flake size as VRC and MNS.

3) With regards to trace elements, VRC and MNS have the cleanest graphite on the planet, Volt confirmed on the 8/3/16 "Multi element analysis of graphite minerlisation has also shown low levels of trace elements, which therefore creates a clean graphite product". Both companies VRC and MNS have also confirmed no chemicals were required to separate the graphite.

My call is, watch this space over coming weeks, the re rate is under way and that gap of $280 million between VRC and MNS is about to close.

VRC remains the best leverage play on asx imho.

GLTA

JM
    Last edited by Just Magic: 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.