DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Jess, I definitely don’t disagree on the potential game changing...

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Jess, I definitely don’t disagree on the potential game changing opportunity of the Kimberley ground.
    Last years program was an absolute disaster and gut wrenching for the Dready team and shareholders alike, but absolutely no fault from Dean and the team with the extremely limited window that they had. At the end of the day, just about everything that could go wrong, did go wrong and the Kimberley doesn’t take prisoners when it does.
    Last year was one of the biggest wet seasons on record with a big out of season rain to boot, so access was not available until later in the year. Added to the limited access widow was the extensive Military Defense exercises.
    All this gave them a 1 to 2 month widow to attempt to carry out a major drill program, so an extremely big ask as it was but the team was determined to give it a crack.
    To top all this off, add a rig breakdown and being chased out by extremely scary bushfires that absolutely scorched the place.
    Out of all this, maybe you’ll get a sense that the team tried their best under extremely challenging circumstances.
    Hopefully this year with a much dryer wet season and greater time period access from Defence, they’ll be able to give it a really good crack to reveal the full scale potential that is clearly evident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.