DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

"an obvious vendetta or links to the CCP"...Posters on this...

1. 2ic
    5,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4901
    "an obvious vendetta or links to the CCP"...rolleyes.png

Posters on this thread are a disgrace! So much effort to attack and denigrate my opinion and character with ridiculous accusations and now outrageous attempts to dox me. Aside from the breach of HC TOU, soon to be legislated crime and fairly pointless exercise is the risk and damage you can do to completely innocent people from playing the guessing game. And where is one voice of reason from holders to say "drop it people, this is wrong and counter productive"???... not one post of decency to stop bad behaviour, let alone voice any support for the right of contrarians to counter the OTT bullish cheer squad.

Counterproductive to say the least. I looked back at my posts the last few months and half the results I haven't even posted on. DRE is all about results vs expectations in context of a rising or falling market, like all other explorers. Expectations are set by management commentary, and results are described by management commentary... which is how we find ourselves on different sides of the argument. The idea that all management commentary is balanced and true is as ridiculous as blaming anybody who says otherwise for the fall in share price. As ridiculous as trying to link the quality or efforts of explorers working at DRE with the results or share price, neither of which explorers have any control over (like markets etc).

Bottom line... projects have the mineral endowment they have and no amount of exploration will change that, simply reveal it. The only thing subjective is project potential, meaning of exploration results, and valuation of potential/results as reflected in the share price (overs or unders). Yet these simple truths and my irrelevance other than to point out gaps in reported data or a different opinion on potential/results is a continued tantrum of blaming the messenger instead of blaming the seller. Nobody made anybody buy DRE, it's all on you and your own research (or lack of). Anybody thought bear baiting edned in the 19th century hasn;t been on HC obviously...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6150/6150209-d4ee519f6b5e13b81eba737ec940292c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.