DRE 17.7% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

as much as i want to see it i think the fed WONT cut rates, see...

1. 10,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    as much as i want to see it i think the fed WONT cut rates, see this is what it comes down to, they have a choice, either cut rates and see inflation seriously getting out of control, which will hurt EVERYONE, big business, small business, the every day common man, politicians, everyone,
    if they raises rates to seriously tackle inflation, yes the stock market will crash, investors will feel poorer, the economy might go into a recession, but LESS people will suffer, even though the fed is a disaster, ultimately they do the right thing..
    they dont want the us to end up like argentina, let alone venezuela or zimbabwe, so they will crush inflation, less people will hurt in a stock market crash and credit crunch, than if they do nothing and let inflation get out of hand, which hurts everyone.
    one or two more 0.25% rate rises in the US should break the camels back and crash markets, the fortunes will be made by those holding cash, and buying at the bottom of the market, could be a 30% drop could be a 90% drop no one knows
    If by some miracle DRE pulls some great drilling result or sample and we spike back to 5c+, IM OUT, there is no way DRE will be able to raise money when the DOW has dropped 30% and there is a credit crunch, dean will probably go back to the US with his tail between his legs, maybe come back to oz in a few yrs when things have improved and start a new company, maybe DEAN DRILLING? whatever it is, i wont be a shareholder in it, ive been suckered too many times by small caps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.2¢ 1.7¢ $730.9K 35.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5885982 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1855787 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 31528268
Last updated 15.51pm 07/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.