DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Pssst @McKhenry, you seem relatively well-hinged if I may ask...

1. 2ic
    5,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4732
    Pssst @McKhenry, you seem relatively well-hinged if I may ask you a respectful question quietly,... do you think it's crazy brave or just crazy to be drilling their best prospect on credit (and guvvie handouts) without going to the market while brokers can at least share the upside and downside? Assuming they drill TY's best targets first, without some good core HandXRF screen shots to hand around broker clients are rapidly going to think they are just getting suckered sooner than later. I assume good or bad drill core will leak, and I'm not the only one. Seems quite the gamble killing too much upside before going for a CR, and even more so going the whole way running on empty in the hope a discovery makes them heroes...

It's a highly unusual situation. One explanation is management truly believe they are on the verge of monetising other projects, so the next CR is a non-event. Maybe it's my bias, but regardless of other project's merits the timing looks al wrong for all of them. Hats off if management if they go all the way through July on credit, backing good luck with the drill bit!

In that vein, GLTAH also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.