DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Don't know him/ her, there are only two people I have ever known...

1. 5,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Don't know him/ her, there are only two people I have ever known from HC and none of those are in mining and none post on here.

I work in a public industry, but I did find it a little distasteful that they were trying to drag out the identity of anyone on Hot copper, personally if it was me I don't care, but I am sure some would very much so. But if it costs someone their career or employment, hell, even their credibility, I am against that. If you have a beef with 2ic and you uncover their identity, reach out, I am sure, regardless of any biases, there is clearly an intelligent and rational person there, that seems more than happy to have a debate.

I got the charting right and decline of this stock, saying I told you so doesn't help, but as I said here earlier, any opinions I have expressed, is more a venting of self anger for not acting on it. Most humans are predisposed for optimism, from a sense of survival and a will to carry on, I am sure you can understand why. But my average is at 5.8ish. I, as most here did, had the chance to exit with a handsome profit, but yet here we are.

I am all for an opposing opinion, it adds balance to the optimists, but there should always be respect shown to those with their money on the line.

Those that are truly good at trading, I am sure, are able to control their personal greed/optimism, but not this ole McKhenry,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.