DRE 4.55% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

"this Indvidual is borderline crazy, very opinionated and...

1. 2ic
    5,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4939
    "this Indvidual is borderline crazy, very opinionated and disturbing to say the least"... sigh, and the fight continues. I can explain why I respond to unreasonable jibes and criticism, obviously people are going to make their own mins up which is fair enough. Keep poking the bear and I'll keep coming back...

That schadenfreude post is years old ffs, from a SFX if I remember originally and the context was regards one poster who was dancing on SFX grave daily about the share price going down. I have squatted in this hovel for well over a year, and the one thing I do not is skite about the falling price to upset holders. I like my predictions to be proven correct, but I'm simply not someone who enjoys schadenfreude. In context of defending mu predcitons and opinions, of course I will ppoint out that I was right and those attacking me were wrong... surely that is not difficult to understand?

Rhetorical question, it depends on the bias and motives of those who choose not to understand. I'm happy to banter with the bulls and keep backing my opinions against theirs and the companies... it's a hobby, simple as that. Bring it on people, that sum of the parts valuation is almost writing itself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.07K 747.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3903420 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 365668 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.