GED 6.52% 4.3¢ golden deeps limited.

News article on Monday, see image grab below of news article and...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    News article on Monday, see image grab below of news article and link to it below.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5407/5407959-e336048f1e31aef099ba3111f8a8e766.jpg

Link to article China news

At least some good news for GED, been in short supply of late, but guess a lot of my other stocks have also felt the pain of the last 12 months or so of share price decline, maybe why some companies have been slower than usual to release drill results announcement into a depressed market where price not really going to react to announcement anyways, seems to have been a shift in last month though, my portfolio for basically first time since last April 2022 and started trending up in a positive directions, 305k back to 128k, now back to 178K, most of gains have been in last few weeks or so, hopefully at least GED will continue trend back up on the back of this announcement and yesterday's market movements.

Just a game of patience and I have been lucky enough to find some spare cash to average down on quite a few shares I own, but still a sea of red at a quick glance over portfolio, GLTAH hopefully we now see some value returning back into all of our stocks, and hopefully for GED the predicted copper shortage on its way will also help move share price up as with the GE and GA and even the Vanadium batteries getting a lot more exposure of late also, we really to have a great suite of minerals, just need management to now deliver some wealth back to us suffering holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $5.214M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.1¢ $408.1K 9.238M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70151 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 62121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.