LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hey @R08 and everyone else.Mate, I had to take a holiday from...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hey @R08 and everyone else.

Mate, I had to take a holiday from the BS quite frankly. I enjoy this space for two reasons: 1 To try help others who may have less trading experience with some insights having been in the game myself for many years and having learned a lot of valuable lessons (sometimes the hard way). And 2. To engage with others who have the smarts (like yourself and a few others mate) and bounce ideas back and forward with them (even if that means a debate) in the spirit of we can all learn something new. I love a debate and different perspectives, but I like to debate with well intentioned folks who know what they’re on about. There were a few people on here that didn’t fit into either of those categories (g’day @ProCapitalism ) and debating with morons with scant knowledge and even less good will towards helping others was just too much for me.

But with that rant out of the way, Hi everyone who wasn’t about in the ‘olden days’ of LPD / PLP, it’s nice to meet you all. It’s been a pretty good week for us all. I started out buying into PLP which became LPD back in the day. I’ve seen the highs and lows of the SP and I’ve never been fazed by the lows. The lows have just help me accumulate.

While GXY have been giving everyone the s**ts with their low ball selling this last 12 or so months I’ve been gladly taking shares off their hands at those ridiculous low prices. You won’t see me in the top 20, but I’m not far out of it now. I’ve invested in hundreds (perhaps thousands) of companies over the years and there’s never been one which has provided me the confidence that LPD has. This is a gem and it will make a lot of people very very rich. Plenty of smart mums and dads will retire early thanks to Lepidico. That’s not a rose coloured glasses perspective. It’s the view of someone who’s been around and seen a lot.

This weeks run will be the first of several for 2021 and the next one won’t be far away. LPD is finally maturing and it’s go time for the next 12-24 months.

Hopefully HC and these threads return to being quality so that I’m inspired to stick around.

Last edited by Madone: 06/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.