DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

re: Ann: Higher Grade Copper Zone at Zeta NE ... fox think they...

1. 5,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1567
    re: Ann: Higher Grade Copper Zone at Zeta NE ... fox think they will have too look at doubling the mill in couple of years.would love too see this but i think take over will happen unfortunatly.
    Discovery Metals (DME LN) Hold
    Flash Note Price target: £0.94
    Mining 13 January 2012
    New Resource at Selene
    Event
    Discovery Metals has announced another exploration success 20km away from the
    Boseto Copper concentrator in Botswana. Named Selene, it runs parallel to the
    north-eastern end of the Plutus ore body.
    Comment
    This resource totals 15.95Mt grading 1.0% copper and 15.9g/t silver and is a little
    lower grade than the current ore reserves. The resource is based on drill hole results
    from 19 drill sections, spaced approximately 400m apart along a strike length of
    around 7km. The mineralisation has been intercepted between depths of 20 and
    200m below surface, and is approximately 3m in thickness. The deposit remains
    open at depth and along strike.
    Once the mine is commissioned, and this happens in 2012, generating cash flow, we
    anticipate seeing an increase in exploration. We believe this is going to put pressure
    on a mill expansion as it would appear that there is no shortage of ore within the
    vicinity of the mill. The resources will have to be upgraded and the underground
    potential more thoroughly investigated but we definitely see the potential for a
    doubling of mill capacity in the next couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.