HCH 2.53% 77.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Higher Grade Core Confirmed at Cortadera, page-33

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I agree it would have helped. I was confused about the 0.05% Cu domain so I just emailed and asked for clarification. CE sent through 2 emails which were both very helpful. The below is another email I received;

“The updated Cu domains will now allow our resource development team to move to estimation.

The updated Cu domains take into consideration multiple geological models which correlate and genetically support the models. For example molybdenum model, Anhydrite model, A+B vein model, Calcium model, Py/CPY model. All of this is within a 4 dimensional time sequence when it is modelled.

The new models are significantly more advanced than our previous October 2020 model and have the benefit of more than twice the drilling coverage and alot more advanced tech being applied (Scott Halley mineralogical modelling etc).

A lot of work goes into this and Cortadera shows all of the characteristics of a strongly mineralised and well developed porphyry system. Dr Steve Garwin is a leading global expert and leads our team.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $116.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 78.0¢ 75.5¢ $20.56K 26.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5973 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 11894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.