G88 0.00% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Thanks very much for your response @Nowhere Man.It's an...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Thanks very much for your response @Nowhere Man.

It's an interesting deposit and I didn't write it off. I read the "highest grade nickel" release before market open, did a bit of further reading and then was surprised by the increase in share price as the hole though high in grade will not have a material impact. Then I read through the important ASX releases of the last six years to get a better picture.

I'm not sure JORC 2012 would like the MD saying "we might direct-ship" some stuff without any metallurgical or economic basis for the statement.

A few points / questions...

The intercept is not 49m @ 1.74% Ni. It's 28m @ 2.3% Ni and the rest averages 0.94% Ni.

Which nickel minerals make up the bulk of the nickel in the ore? Are they saleable? What is a 'concentrate' or direct-shipped lump of 1.5% Ni worth per tonne?

Where might it be sold? It's not likely to go to a nickel smelter - they like sulphides to burn, not oxides. Are the laterite nickel producers in the market for said con?

I read through the releases on metallurgy and they didn't set my world on fire. The met testwork did though identify two or three product streams. Are all of these streams saleable when presented as a direct-shipped lump?

The REE intercepts are generally thin. Is that a function of previous drilling not looking/sampling for REE or a function of geology?

The REE intercepts seem as irregular in distribution as the nickel and no met testwork has been done on REEs.

Which is the clay-hosted nickel mine owned by Mr Cornerstone? Where does his con go?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.12K 751.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 106483 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.