AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Highest Grade Nickel Intersection to Date From Ridgeline, page-68

1. 30,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    one needs to supply facts to support their views whether positive or negative.

How about you do exactly that?

Just do it, don't talk about it.

Take a position and give those facts to support your views. Nobody's stopping you.

I tell you why you don't.

Because you cannot build a narrative incrementally and that's what's needed for productive discussion.
    You will find yourself slugging it out on semantics because some posters will attack and talk it down. Persistently.

I had a long telephone conversation today with a newbie and succeeded in far more with that conversation than in here. Why?

Because the narrative was able to progress, we gained consensus and moved on. But in here it's foot to the throat on the most basic of assumptions and connections.

It's so exhausting because you have to restate the same thing over and over and prove the same things over and over, because of the derailment.
    Are we all supposed to ignore the downrampers? Pretend they don't exist? Clearly you cannot.

You aren't changing that by complaining indeed you're just making it worse by pretending everyone is as bad as eachother.

Look at who the LT informed holders are and who they support. Oh you can't see that? OK.
    I tell you who I respect:

@aposteriori
    @eastwest101

there are others.

I stand by my posts that AZS is becoming a new Cu and NI province and I invite you to look at my previous posts, and theirs for evidence.

It's not difficult, just do a search. Or post your own findings. See how far you get with not becoming bogged down in having to repeat the same points because the downrampers won't let you progress.

Enjoy yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.