LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Fully agree with you pal85a, some are never satisfied. And, as...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Fully agree with you pal85a, some are never satisfied.

And, as pointed out by: shaftoe
    LPD is a very different quantity to the spod producers; we are a chemical company with mining capabilities to supply our LoH-Max plant(s) once all is in place. Management are doing just this, it's not going to be NOW moment, it's a time consuming process that is steadily progressing.

carnabombers seem to think that lithium is a flash in the pan and in a few years it will not exist, quote: "L-Max is a game changer but by the time it gets into full scale production, will it be too late? "

If so why is he invested in the company? Yes he ends his statement with a question mark but from view of the quote it implies much doubt.

The way I see it is that this company has come a long way since it was the 'PUS' (fought off a T/O) and has achieved remarkable things over those years, to the point now that we have got one of two sites in mind for the plant build (the money is on ICAD):

proved the technology of L-Max,

in Nov we get the chance to prove LoH-Max,

sourced the by-products from programs run and found that they can be marketed,

small environment footprint, proving up resources for plant-feedstock,

got a strong, loyal SH base with goodwill and good communications with management:

and I am sure there is much that can be added to this list, but there are few companies that can meet this record be they small developing ones or the larger types one finds in the top 200 coys.

I hope those who are a little disappointed re-assess their reasons for their feelings and re-examine what LDP has achieved in the last few years of development -especially as it was accomplished during a massive BEAR market in this energy sector for 2 years (we peaked late 2017 to early 2018, and all lithium related stocks suffered - LPD did remarkable well to achieve as much as it did during this time). And also re-assess the sector's future, there is large number of mega-factories coming on stream in the next couple of years and there isn't the lithium metal available to supply them given the shortage of chemical conversion plants available, lots of SPOD stockpiled (this is the over-supply not the Li metal). SQM has been doing a bit of price shenanigans by selling low quality lithium to force out the competition.

There is in my opinion - and that is what I have said is - there is 2 or more decades of lithium battery future, there may be others available now but most need lithium in some form to work, be they nickel copper or other.

Cheers, I'll leave the subject for now as others will know a lot more on the specifics of battery technology than I.

NPJ
    Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 17/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.