HIG 0.00% 10.5¢ highlands pacific limited

Ann: Highlands CEO Presentation-Finance News Investor Event, page-12

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2063
    High USA treasury bond rates are due to economic expansion and to control inflation central banks up rates. People look at gold as a safe haven but when rates are high they will buy bonds thus less demand for gold. Gold goes down. Commodities also go down due to people having less $ to buy their Tesla because their home mortgage has gone up. So that's what the economists all say. But they also say there is a lag.
    Best way to figure this out to see if it's going to happen. Is to continuously check gold and commodity prices. My plan is to put my own resistance line on nickel ,copper and gold if it falls through I may have to divest some stocks. It is for those that believe the Year of the Dog. It has special connotations for the market. One has to be more astute this year and my advice is to place $ into what the billions of people who believe in it. In summary dyor and you will find some stocks but not many on the asx that fit the year. Some of you may have already noticed the change in mood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.