SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Uphillnow, golden deeps is os with mudgee in au. I don't...

1. 5,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4026
    Uphillnow, golden deeps is os with mudgee in au. I don't care for that area in nsw. Metals Australia not much. Just a jv with sbr at sherlock here. They do have manindi zinc, but I'm not a fan of the metal. I like nickel, lithium and gold.

But sbr has ground near venus, rox, aldoro and spectrum, now ramulus.

I owned spx before they bought pennywest, it was going nowhere, just as sbr was. I got lucky there.

Since I have done hundreds of hours of research on that area. I believe the whole place will be 10m oz plus.

So I view sbr the same as spx. Just not as developed as spx, cause they bought an open pit and did start with some resources.

If there Airborne throws up targets, they most likely contain gold as soil samples years ago found gold on the border of sbrs ground.

Magnetics were done yonks ago, but the noise made them worthless. So the present magnetics is the first look.

I just like the area, that is why I bought rxl and recently aldoro after spx was taken over. I did have sbr, had sold, but recently bought again.

Simple I want my foot in the door on this area.

The key is geology, strike and sucess of other players here. Esp when there drilling is open in depth and direction.

We will know there chances when they release the Airborne survey.

Sbr has gotten lucky to get ground in youanmi area.

Easiest way is do plenty of reading on history there, read all venus, rox, aldoro, chalice, spectrum quarterlies to understand the geology. It is the same across all stakeholders. Ie same deposit.

There is no crystal ball but, so I maybe wrong.

When you read dozens of companies reports, often something draws you. Maybe location, maybe drill widths, maybe open drills.

So you can narrow to what you think is average to maybe this will be good when you compare. Then trust your instinct and stick to it. If one has a bad feeling there generally correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.33K 95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 258217 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 212500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.