C1X 0.00% 3.9¢ cosmos exploration limited

I've noticed a few posters expressing fear/concern and a few...

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I've noticed a few posters expressing fear/concern and a few non-holders attempting to fuel that apprehension, possibly in hopes of influencing holders to shift their investments while the SP dived. IMHO, drawing a decisive conclusion at this stage is rather premature. Remember, the company's objective before the onset of severe snowfalls was to identify promising drill targets, and they've successfully done so. According to the latest announcement, their surface sampling yielded low K/Rb ratios and elevated caesium levels, both of which indicate the presence of highly fractionated pegmatites. This, in turn, hints at the proximity to a "potentially" sizable spodumene system. It's worth noting that they haven't claimed to have located a spodumene deposit directly but are suggesting its possible vicinity. While I'm not a geologist, it seems logical to allow the forthcoming drilling results to provide clarity. I increased my stake again at 16c. Time will tell if that was smart or not. But for now, patience and reliance on concrete data seem the most rational approach. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $975 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19543 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.