C1X 5.88% 3.6¢ cosmos exploration limited

I cant really say it is oversold to be fair. If the current data...

1. 3,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I cant really say it is oversold to be fair. If the current data trend continues then C1X has nothing. Thus literally no real value.

Current bank account is terrible. So a CR is due. Can they spit out some drill results before hand in a Hail Mary play to raise higher? I bloody hope so ...

Rock chip samples of 0.16% is beyond pathetic. None of us were to know. it was an educated guess at a fragmented piece of geology similar to PMT. Unfortunately I think we lucked out.

I was at work, so unfortunately did not put in the proper time to assess the announcement today but within 30 seconds of a brief glance I knew it was bad. Did I think 45% down bad? No .. Otherwise I would of bailed at open.

Management buried the sample results deep within the ann .. and only mention it once.

Nearology is pure risk. Thus important to spread your investments within the area to hope you nail one because on geology and previous field analysis C1X looked good. There is no disgrace in having invested here ... But the results are a almost as bad as it gets apart from nothing at all..

Again, not all hope is gone until we get the final knock out blow via drill results... however the mention of other minerals 50 times before lithium popped up in todays announcement really says it all ... Mutton dressed up as lamb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.741K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17773 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.