C1X 5.88% 3.6¢ cosmos exploration limited

Yes, 7-8m MC is a slap in the face, but i hold BLZ as well, that...

1. 27,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Yes, 7-8m MC is a slap in the face, but i hold BLZ as well, that has reasonable signs of good rock chips in a completely ignored part of the electric avenue next to Frontier lithium. Also 7m mc.

What makes C1X or any of the others reach its highs of 60c ?
    The market is a popularity contest, where the number of posters, the amount of noise, interest, creates its own momentum, rising, must be good right ?

Yet they are all green fields, could all hit and miss. Only the drill bit will tell.
    Then you get a slap in the face, because you are cursed with the opposite problem, all those chooks who were running into the barn, because the music was playing the loudest, are scared out into the wildness, at the first sign of a fox. But was there a fox ?

What really makes OM1 worth only 4m mc ? And they still plan to drill their massive Senay 5 etc. ?
    Again, what is the market ? but a run of the chooks, before they are spooked by the fox.

The only thing you can do, is free carry when ever possible, where the chooks run in your direction.
    Because hit or miss, with the hand scanner, can completely ignore a potential discovery somewhere deeper.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 06/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.741K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17773 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.