C1X 0.00% 3.5¢ cosmos exploration limited

I get it as well. Mr Market does not it seems. The samples so...

1. 6,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    I get it as well. Mr Market does not it seems. The samples so far are from the extremity of the pegmatite fractionation field where lithium is not expected to be present according to the temperature dependent fractionation process. As you say, and as C1X states, lithium forms mostly in the hotter zone in the fractionation process which is closer to the intrusive magmatic granite so thats where they will now be drilling. They needed to start sampling somewhere, unfortunately it turned out in hindsight to be the cooler fractionation zone on the periphery of the field. They did not know before sampling or could have known it until they did the reconnaisance sampling. Mr Market cannot seem to get its head around this, or does not want to. C1X also provided sketches to try and explain to the dummies. The fly in the ointment was building anticipation around the H919418 sample which they thought initially was spodumene ( 80%) but subsequently found out from minerology studies it WAS NOT SPODUMENE but instead a visually look alike mineral species They have admitted to this . The sweet spot spodumene zone location has yet to be found but we know from the assayed sample ( formed in the cooler zone) that its not too far away from the granite source. So now we move closer to that source where fractionation was occuring at a warmer temperature, as required for lithium to crystallize out of the fluids, and to that end it appears we will move south somewhat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.185K 34.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260264 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2804 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.