C1X 5.88% 3.6¢ cosmos exploration limited

I assume the decisions and sequencing around sampling were made...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I assume the decisions and sequencing around sampling were made by Leo Horn, Technical Geologist at Cosmos. Leo is running the exploration program including decisions around where to take samples. Leo would also have drafted the text of the ASX release with input from consultants Omni GeoX.

Leo Horn is highly incentivised towards success as he holds 1.45 million shares plus options. He's the vendor of Corvette Far East (along with Ariel King and Trent Potts) and is possibly keener to focus here as he knows the ground more intimately than at Lasalle and regardless of which project offers the most promise.

I'm more inclined than many on this board to believe Leo knows exactly what he's doing and have confidence in his technical strategy if not his marketing and PR one. The release was choc-full of confidence and stopped just short of a guaranteed success in my view. Horn was so excited by what the initial work revealed that he extended the field work by booking the Omni GeoX team and helicopter for an extra week. He would have needed to convince Jeremy Robinson and the board of this additional cost and clearly managed to do this. But his release was written for an audience of peers, geologists and boffins and probably not designed for retail punters on the ASX who seemed to mostly jump to the wrong conclusions. But everyone's on tenterhooks lately given the state of the markets and the falling price of lithium and I don't blame anyone for jumping.

I'm guessing that this extended work at CFE means that ground-work at Lasalle may not have started but can't be certain on this as the release made no mention of the work program for Lasalle. By late November the snow will cover the ground at Lasalle making any ground-based exploration impossible for seven months, which leaves six weeks to deploy a team to site. GLTAH and all in my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4.741K 131.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17773 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.