C1X 0.00% 4.4¢ cosmos exploration limited

I reckon they are all following the money atm.....checking...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I reckon they are all following the money atm.....checking outcrop and historical drills for pegs/spod....at a point (reached now for some explorers and at some prospects as we can see) these walkup gimme's will be largely exhausted and the grind to explore under shallow cover will begin. I don't think there is nearly enough experience or refinements in geophys available in JB in finding targets undercover at present, as the outcrop/historical approach is proving effective and the $ value of looking under cover is not established. No doubt some cluey geophysicists are running numbers on mag and gravity signatures of known spod peg occurrences in JB like crazy and some boomer spod pegs will eventually be located under cover.

At this stage a minnow like $C1X with some good prospective ground would do well to follow the trodden path and spend its $ on exploring its Lasalle outcrops before speccing under cover at CFE. I reckon this is what's in play here, so I am no genius. Thinking about Sakami keeps me warm at night.
    Last edited by Bigsky: 09/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117485 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.