VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

AWESOME NEWS!!!... Contrary to various sentiments of...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    AWESOME NEWS!!!...

Contrary to various sentiments of disappointment, I think those preliminary results are actually quite impressive - especially when you recall from previous interviews etc that:

1) they are using Chromium, which is magnetic and shows up on EM scans, to target the non-magnetic valuable elements; Nickel etc, which are much harder to target accurately using normal modern methods (pre the new Chalice-Julimar method)

2) Palladium & Platinum at surface is actually quite rare, because of the weathering process, so whenever it's on top, it has to be deeper at richer grades somewhere nearby, unless it's been transported by erosion or other ground movements - in which case the feeders are still there somewhere, even if it's a bit further away/deeper... hence the value of the Flying Loop EMs which are now planned.

3) so far they've found the richest results at depths over 300m... but when you look at the tables at the back, you can also see that there is paydirt all the way down from the surface too (from depth 0 meters, with most notable grades at only 10 to 20 meters below surface)... which can make a cheap open pit viable first.

Let's not forget that Rhodium can also be a by-product when Platinum and Nickel grades are present at these levels with Palladium - but those lab results take very much longer to come back - and that's only after targeting with Diamond Drills at depth, and without any backlogs from the labs.

The local politicians and their stooges want to keep the focus in Tassie - because they have no power anywhere else. LOL

And personally, I never waste time or money investing in a micro if they can't juggle at least 5 big potential projects con-currently.

Nobody thinks twice investing in Rio Tinto, BHP or even Chalice any more, because their BODs have a proven track record at multi-project management. But where do they get that experience, if not during the much cheaper earlier stages of more speculative investing..?

So I'd argue that Andrew and Team Venture are actually exceedingly good at project management - even better than some blue chips - despite all the constant nagging by grumpy grizzly bears, deliberate down-rampers, inexperienced newbies and industrial saboteurs on this thread.

It takes less than 5 minutes of Due Diligence to find other mines between Riley and Burnie (even further from the Tarkine) which have floundered and failed to progress, despite having even higher grades, and far more of it to boot.

Better yet, Andrew has never failed to reply and explain anything which has initially confused me over the past year. He actually enjoys speaking to genuine shareholders with intelligent questions - even though my initial list of questions way back as a newbie, was over 2 pages long, LOL.

DYOR & GLTA (Genuine) H

+ a truckload of poop on all down-rampers LOL
    biggrin.png
    Last edited by Tarampa: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $199.3K 10.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 13303595 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 899796 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.