LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE ASSETS TARGETED FOR WA DRILLING PROGRAM, page-14

1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    My assessment has not changed a jot about LPI and the Maricunga project. I am still accumulating.

I have not been on the LPI thread because I was sick and tired of reading the same whinge made by the same people for the last 18 months. It is a resource development project with a pre-development cycle measured in years, not months. The LPI table has been set.

1. The EIA is with the Chilean authorities and its assessment wont be concluded until the end of 2019.
    2. The Data Room is open and I know from personal experience what is involved with the Data Room due diligence process - it will be a forensic, lengthy process for all stakeholders.
    3. What will be, will be, but I fully agree with Rodney Hoopers' and Cannacord's assessment of the Maricunga project.

The project is in the hands of the government regulators and potential investors/financiers/off-takershere which leaves me with little need to comment.

As I have written before, 2019 will be a watershed year for LPI. 2020 will be when the rubber hits the road.

Patience required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.