PUR 12.5% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Highly Prospective EM Conductors at Phils Hill Calingiri, page-55

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Management are clearly excited by what there are seeing. Unfortunately this is a really busy morning for me or I would comment more but I can see our management is under the pump, lots going on , results coming in and two significant announcements to get out in a couple of days.

Unfortunately company announcements of mining juniors are often written by Geos who whilst very bright often don't have written English as their strongest suit or Accountants who all have aspergers! ha ha!

Today annoucement at first pass contains a lot of exciting facts but it would have been better if it were longer and took more time to breakdown exactly what is/has gone on with the EM v Moving loop surveys. I think all the info is there it just takes patience and holding your head on the right angle to get it.

An April presentation would be very timely and appreciated just to extrapolate exactly whats going on at the moment. Of course as soon as a Presentation would come out some idiot would be saying credit raise immediately and I personally think that potential issue will be covered by a J/V in the quite near future.

But we are going hammer and tongs at the moment which is great to see, I feel management are working really hard and under pressure to get first drilling done before the coming cropping season or they will get an agreement put in place that allows limited access at Cal East regardless of season.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.712K 829.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 18829041 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 66422477 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.