CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    100% LW.. theyve done the right thing with the grade theyve put through
    yes there are multiple tailwinds, each capable of significant rerating on its own

1) miner to gold ratio at historic lows.
    2) price of gold itself
    3) getting a major discovery from TE
    4) sector tailwind from any of the above might get us included in indeces that we are currently below the cut off from.

imagine... we actually have the potenmtial here for all of those multipliers to be fulfilled.. pick a multiple for each of them and compound them!!!

barring a eureka moment on our current assets.. Jaurdi will continue to provide the funding for brownfields and greenfields exploration with the occasional divvy.. we are getting paid to sit and wait for a big discovery.. the upside potential of a specie stock without the dowside risk of dilution of a specie stock
    in and of itself I dont think Jaurdi has the capacity to bring us to midtier status.. we would want to have 8g/t at current through put with 10 years+ LOM at that grade (ballpark figures).. or have multiple operations to basically to get us to say 200ozkpa.

further to point 1)
    i dont have a longer term chart at hand TSX:XGD to gold ratio is the longest i could find, but the previous 2 decades at least were all in the top half of that range.. so even if we return to mean..
    note the scale is not reliable due to rounding the decimal place, but the picture says enough to the upside potential
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6148/6148095-a1a0fa2694461e85f3fed09a686a415f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $52.05K 2.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1323655 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1279120 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.